Looking for Tooth removal surgeon in Ghaziabad?
give us a call today!
It refers to the complete removal of one or more teeth from the mouth. This is a procedure that is usually performed by a dental surgeon.
Set appointment today!
When does one needs extraction?
Here are some other reasons tooth extraction might be necessary:
- Decay or infection has reached deep into the tooth.
- Trauma or injury.
- There isn’t enough room for all the teeth in your mouth.
- Baby teeth don’t fall out in time for the permanent teeth to come in.
- Orthodontic treatment might require tooth extraction to create room for the teeth as they move into place.
- Wisdom teeth, also called third molars, are often extracted either before or after they come in.
Common Questions about Dental Extraction / Tooth Removal
Does tooth removal hurt?
What is the recovery period after tooth removal?
Can I eat anything afterwards?
Can I smoke after extraction?
What are my replacement options after extractions?
Can I leave the space empty?
Rekha Dental Laser & Implant Center Ghaziabad
Our goal is to provide exceptional dentistry & Wider smile.
Our reputation, as top rated dental clinic in Ghaziabad, is built on expertise & exceptional dental services.
Why Clients Choose Us?
We are here to help you
Make your appointment today!